International science conference: The artificial intelligence in the field of the security – advantages and threats
For the sixth year in a row the Higher School of Security and Economics organizes an international scientific conference. This year the conference will be held on 30 September 2022 at HSSE – Plovdiv under the title:
“ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE FIELD OF SECURITY – ADVANTAGES AND THREATS”
INFORMATION FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
The Application for participation in the conference must be sent by 30.V.2022 to the e-mail of the HSSE.
The papers should be sent by 30.VIII.2022. They will be published in a collection and sent to the participants after the conference.
- The registration of the participants will be made at the HSSE on 30.IX.2022 from 9.00 to 10.00.
- Opening of the conference – 30.IX.2022, at 10.00 in the building of the Higher School.
- Business work 10.00 – 18.30.
- Lunch break 13.00 – 14.00.
- Cocktail 19.30
Working languages – Bulgarian, English and Russian
- Participants from Bulgaria – 50 levs; from other countries – €50
- Participants from other countries (distance) -€50
- PhD students from Bulgaria – 30 levs; from other countries – €30
- Students from Bulgaria – 30 levs; from other countries – €30
- The co-authors of the papers shall pay the full fee.
The fees shall be transferred to the following account of the HSSE by 30.V.2022.
Reason: participation in the conference of the HSSE, the name of the participant, the institution.
The invoices will be issued on the day of the registration.
Bank account for transferring the fees:
Higher School of Security and Economics
IBAN: BG 97 BPBI 7924 1066 753909
Eurobank Bulgaria JSC
PANEL “SYSTEMS WITH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE SECURITY”
- The role of the artificial intelligence in collecting and processing of scouting information
- The artificial intelligence in counteracting security risks
- The fight with the fake news and artificial intelligence
- Military applications of the systems with artificial
PANEL “THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AS A FACTOR FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH AND SUBSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT”
- Optimizing of the deliveries via artificial intelligence
- Possibilities for increasing the manufacturing by using artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence and circle economic
- The artificial intelligence in advertising and e-commerce
- The artificial intelligence in the finance: automation and banking
PANEL “THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE ADMINISTRATION”
- The automation on the working places – challenges and opportunities
- The artificial intelligence in a help of managing of the corporations
- The benefit from artificial intelligence in studding and employees’ education
- Impact of digital information on administration and management
PANEL “PUBLIC MANAGEMENT, SMART TECHNOLOGIES AND MANAGEMENT OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES”
- The smart technologies and the public politics – from theoretic conception to good practices
- Management of the human resources in the context of the smart technologies and the artificial intelligence
- The public management after COVID-19 – faster, more effective, more efficient, smarter
- Competences and skills for the future – the challenges in a society focused on innovation and sustainable development
- The future of the artificial intelligence – points of view and identification of the related sides
PANEL “ETHICS AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE”
- Ensuring the ethical behavior of artificial intelligence systems
- Building a trust in the work with artificial intelligence
- EU legislative proposals in the field of artificial intelligence – the European Commission’s proposal for an artificial intelligence legislationl
PANEL “THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND THE SOCIAL SCIENCES”
- The artificial intelligence and the modern politic – is it possible a hybrid management
- The sociological research, the artificial intelligence and the social manipulations
- The journalism, media and artificial intelligence
To read all technical requirments for submitting your paper, please open the file below.
The conference is cо-hosted by partner universities of HSSE
Научна и издателска дейност