Risks to ethnoreligious peace in the context of national and international security
Higher School of Security and Economics organizes the jubilee international scientific conference
on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of its establishment on the theme
“RISKS TO ETHNORELIGIOUS PEACE IN THE CONTEXT OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY
(in South East and Central Europe)”.
It will be held on 3 – 4 November 2023 at the HSSE – Plovdiv.
The conference papers will be uploaded to CEEOL.
Conference Accompanying Journal – Politics and Security (ISSN 2535-0358).
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
The application for participation in the conference to be completed by 15.09.2023.
The reports are to be submitted by 30.09.2023. The proceedings will be published and uploaded to CEEOL.
Registration of participants will take place at HSSE, on 03.11.2023 from 9.00 to 10.00.
The opening of the conference is at 10.00 a.m. in the university building.
Business is from 10.00 to 18.30.
The lunch break is from 13.00 to 14.00.
Dinner is at 7.30 p.m.
Business is from 09.00 to 11.00.
The Conclusion is from 11.00 to 12.00.
The working languages of the conference are Bulgarian, English and Russian.
- €50 per participant and should be paid into a bank account
- Co-authors of papers pay the full fee.
- Students and PhD students participate free of charge.
The participation fee should be paid by bank account:
- Eurobank Bulgaria AD
Deadline for the fee – 15 September 2023.
Reason: participation in a VUSI conference, name of participant, institution.
Invoices will be issued on the day of registration.
- THE THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL ISSUES OF SECURITY, ETHNIC PROBLEMS AND RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
- NATIONAL SECURITY AND ETHNORELIGIOUS PEACE – DILEMMAS, CHALLENGES AND PERSPECTIVES
- RISKS TO ETHNORELIGIOUS PEACE AND NATIONAL POLITICS – SECURITY ASPECTS
- STATE POLICY, ETHNIC RELATIONS, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SECURITY
- THE PROBLEMS OF TOLERANCE IN ETHNORELIGIOUS RELATIONS AND THEIR IMPACT ON NATIONAL SECURITY
- ETHNORELIGIOUS PEACE, NATIONAL SECURITY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
To read all the technical requirements for formatting the report, please open the file below.
The conference is cо-hosted by partner universities of HSSE
Научна и издателска дейност